Thursday, April 13, 2006

MY WAVE

Here am I. Officially, a blogger.

This is not about the world, not you nor us.
This is me, just me.

What am I trying to achieve here? I dunno, yet.
Like a stone, I'll drop myself onto the water,
create some waves or something. I dunno yet,
could be a splash or tsunami? We'll see...my wave.

What's past is past. The wave is all about now
and tomorrow. So whatever it is here today
or later, just reminding you, its me. Just me.

Whoever inspired me for doing this, I can't
say anything yet. Coz i dunno yet, really.
I'll just immerse myself first and see what
happens. We'll see...yeah! my wave.

What I have and what don't I have, I have for
a reason. It's not your business to know about
it. You shouldn't give a damn. But since you
are here, for your sake then I should tell you.

Its just me.

This is my wave.

No comments: