Monday, June 12, 2006

Broke my string!

My string would normally last within 4-months. This time it broke after exactly 5-1/2-months.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Couldn't be lack of inspiration due to Andre's been inactive in the circuit these days. Nadal's been motivating me to hit balls harder and with more topspin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's because normally, Dec-Jan is a slack period due to the long holidays. Plus the 3wks absence due to jammings. Now i'm contemplating on changing my brand of string. I have been using Gamma's ZO-sweet for the past 2yrs since it was introduced. It has given me terrific results however, its lifespan seems not that practical. I'm gonna make a study to justify whether to use a new brand or not. (To be continued)

No comments: