Monday, July 10, 2006

SKIPPER ME

Because there are too many things happening recently, don't expect too much from me blogging in each and every detail. I won't announce that just yesterday, Federer defeated Nadal at Wimbledon final in a commanding fashion, that Andre Agassi announced that he'll be retiring after the next grandslam US Open.(Watch or read the news and find out for yourself). I'm not gonna blog about the Gamma ZO Sweet string with 62lbs i just strung on my racquet, that it was soooo comfortable (no shoulder pains) and evidently powerful enough for my game, that out of 4-doubles game i only lost 1, that i managed around 4-5 aces, and that i had no blisters after being out of action for the last 3wks (who cares?). I'm so sick about predictions and that i'm not gonna talk about Italy having overwhelmed France in the World Cup Finals just this morning. Though i might hint that the $150 pot went to the person who bet for France (coz nobody bet for Italy). I'm too busy nowadays so if you are someone whom i know, please think twice before you make a move, unless you wanna help like give me a back rub or something...i will need to mum for a while...but if you wanna know, what's keeping me busy? the answer is: i've been stalking websites of Rock d' Fort official photographers, hunting for Mesh Potatoes gig pics haha!!!(and here's one)...so till then...peace out!

No comments: