Thursday, February 15, 2007

Reunion


My old cymbal case has arrived. Thanks to brother Marvin. He arrived yesterday for a holiday and brought the case along. Some rust on the metal handles are already showing up (this case is about 10yrs old). The foams inside had to be taken out as it's already turned crunchy. Hmm...won't be difficult to recondition this...

Only missing in the family is my big'o rock ride cymbal which is still on loan to brother Mark's friend (I wonder if the borrower still intends to return it. Its kinda sentimental, 'twas given to me as a graduation present). I should thank Celes too for bringing my cymbals here a year ago. Thanks dude, still owe you the extra pounds!It would be pretentious, to bring such a big case with humble cymbals in it in a gig. I might settle for platic bags still until bigger cymbals come into acquisitions. So for the sunday's gig it might just stay at home.

No comments: